Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Joy of Halloween

I get so excited for Halloween every year although I never dress up anymore. Every year for Halloween we make it a family thing to go to my aunt's house and pass out candy. Being that a lot of my family lives in the country we don't get the opportunity to pass out candy at our houses so instead we go here. However, this occasion is just another reason to be able to spend time with my family. Also, I enjoy watching the children walk up to the house and see what all kinds of creative costumes that they came up with this year. Back when I was a kid I feel like a lot of the costumes were just bought at the store, now we have many websites as Pinterest to be creative and design our own costumes. The joy of Halloween for me, is not about me or the candy for me it is much more than that and it comes from the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Winter Breeze, Runny Nose for Me

The cool winter breeze blew in today, however, so did a cold for me. Runny nose, soar throat, popping ears, what's next? It always seems...