Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Nothing But Bad Luck

This week already I've had too many moments of just pure bad luck...Why Me & Why Now? Is all that comes to my mind. I tried for the past two days to find an outfit for our pictures next Monday. Guess what!? Still no luck! ...it all started by wanting to go to my two favorite boutiques. So I decided to try and go to one yesterday because they are supposed to be open, but when I pull up to the store I see the lights are off! Still not sure if they are closed or not I get out of my car and approach the building with a sign posted that reads, "Closed, due to a family illness today." After reading the sign I completely understood and no feelings hurt. Although I can just hear that clock ticking in my head as I am slowly running out of time. Well today I decided to try a different place, the other boutique I wanted to see but...Guess what!? This store was closed too even the paper said they were open till 5:30 and it was only 4:30. This time no sign posted as to why they closed early. Here I am now slightly wanting to give up on even trying to find something different. I am starting to think this is all a sign leading up to something, but I'm not quite sure what yet. However, I do know one thing for sure now, call first!! Anyways, rant over. I have learned a very important lesson over just these past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Winter Breeze, Runny Nose for Me

The cool winter breeze blew in today, however, so did a cold for me. Runny nose, soar throat, popping ears, what's next? It always seems...